Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lots Of Crochet Hearts and Flowers

Hello,

I forgot to share these.  I made these for Katie at Katie sew 4 Fun.   These crochet hearts and crochet flowers added nice finished to the doll clothes.

100 hearts, crochet heart pattern here.  The pattern had three rounds but I did mine only 2 rounds.



140 crochet flowers
It was a lot of hearts and flowers to crochet so I set a goal by making 10 hearts and 10 flowers a day.  I took my crochet thread and needle everywhere with me.  One time I was sitting in the traffic for 2 hours; it's normally take only 20 minutes.  Victor was driving so I took out the thread and needle and started to crochet. I met my goal that day.

Happy crocheting!

Helen

5 comments:

Katie, Julep and Derby's Mom said...

And I totally appreciate and love each and every heart and flower you sent ... they add such a lovely touch to the American Girl doll clothing ... I can't thank you enough for taking the time sending these to me.

Happy creating ... Katie

Ann said...

Those are great. Will look wonderful on all of Katie's doll clothes

SUGANTHI said...

very pretty!!

chillin with Quillin said...

there lovely !!!!!
Paula

Monica said...

Such pretty, pretty hearts. Talented as ever,
Monica