Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tissue Paper Technique

Hello,
Time does fly.  It is March already!

Don't you just love this soft look?  It is so simple to create this look yet  the result is outstanding, well at least for me.



This is called the tissue paper technique.  First you will stamp the image on a light card stock.  Then crumble a piece of tissue paper, unfold and smooth out the tissue paper.  I sprayed a little spray adhesive on the card stock and place the tissue paper on it.  Fold or trim the access tissue paper and you are done.

Until next time.

Helen

11 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

Neat idea! I've seen the faux linen done where you stamp on the tissue, crumple, unfold and glue to cardstock -- but haven't seen it done this way before!
Thanks for sharing.

Ann said...

what a clever idea that is. It looks like a soft pastels. I absolutely love this

Michelle said...

Hi Helen

I love the softness of this technique. I have never seen it before.

Will just have to give it a go now.

Michelle :-)

Rae said...

Very soft, very pretty!

Creative Grammie said...

What a cool idea! I'll have to try this. Thanks for sharing.

Monica said...

You always have so much knowledge to share, Helen. I will surely give it a go... I love the soft look of these cards...

xxx Monica

Leanne said...

I do love the soft look on these fabulous cards. However, a lot of patience is needed for images such as these and you did a great job.

SUGANTHI said...

That's a nice idea and your cards look great.

Dr Sonia S V said...

Its hard to believe its Tissue paper
Dr Sonia S V
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Kim Dellow said...

Beautiful! Just lovely look. Kim

Ink Bug said...

So soft and pretty.