Monday, March 8, 2010

Asian Artistry - Bird on Bamboo Branch

Good Morning,                                                                                                                    

I don't have new stamp sets so I am playing around with this Asian Artistry set.  It is a level two hostess.  I have had this set for a long time but this is my first time stamping this image.  And that is the reason I don't buy new stamp set.  How many stamp set can a person have? 

I tried to keep the same color scheme like my other two Asian Artistry cards so I embossed the bamboo with gold embossing powder and then color the bird in Real Red and clear embossed the bird.  I didn't like the red layer card stock.  I think it's too big.
(Note: See the ticket corner punch.  I used the half inch circle punch to make that.)
 

So I made another one, the same lay out.  Except, this time I took out the Real Red card stock.  Instead, I added the Real Red card stock at the bottom and added the ribbon only about one inch to the left.  I like this one better.


Here is the inside.



Have you notice all my cards have no sentiment?  I couldn't decide which sentiment to use so I just leave everything blank.

Thanks again for stopping by.  Have a wonderful day!

Helen

2 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hi Helen!

I absolutely love these cards - they are beautiful! I like the one with the red cardstock behind the bird best! :<) This color combination is one of my favorites! Love it!

Wishing you a good day today!

Barbara Diane

Rae said...

Hi Helen, I love both your cards, but I'm with Whimcees. Both are nice, but I also like the first card best.
The stamp camp was good. You are too funny. I want to you go into a forum and ask all these stampin ladies "How many stamp sets can a person have"? I don't think you would make it out alive.
I say a person can have as many stamp sets as they can find room to house. ;)