Friday, January 29, 2010

Thank You Card

Good Morning Everyone,

Today I like to share this thank you card.  I am sending this card to Janet. It didn't start out as a thank you card.  I made the quilled flowers for another wedding card  but the flowers were too big for the wedding cake so I used them for this card.
 
The papers that I used for the quilled flowers were from AC Moore.  They were 12 x 12 card stocks and I cut them into 1/8" strips.  The papers were thin enough to roll.  The rest of the papers were from Stampin' Up!

I hope you've enjoyed today post.

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Have a great weekend!

Hugs,

Helen

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

This is a beautiful card Helen! I love the colors and paper choice and the layout is awesome!

Wishing you a good weekend!

Barbara Diane

Jackie Thomas said...

gorgeous Helen, you are so clever. xo Jackie

Rae said...

What a lucky recipient to get one of your lovely quilled creations! You have become quite the "cardmaker". :)