Friday, January 22, 2010

A Card for a Boy, Please!

Hello,

I visited my blogger friend's blog, Barbara Diane, from her blog it led me to this blog and another blog.  Anyway all these lovely ladies are asking people to help a little boy to reach is goal.  Here is his story:  Evan is the grandson who is autistic and he has just been mainstreamed into the regular class.  He is trying very hard to blend in and make friends.  Although, I am not autism but I knew how Evan feel because I was once tried to fit in.
There is a contest in Evan's class to see how many cards from different states and countries can Evan get.  The more from different area the better.
If possible you could send postcards from the area you live. Just mention on the cards that you are a friend of his Grandma Froggy.  If he gets the most cards on the map he will win a prize.  Spread the word to anyone you know in other states or countries. Let's help this little guy win this and fit into his new school.

Send a postcard or Valentine to:  Evan Rupp c/o Mrs. Parvizi First Grade, Frederick Douglas Elem School, 100 Cedarmeade Ave, Winchester, VA 22601

Thank you!!!

Helen

1 comment:

Whimcees said...

Thank you Helen!

I hope that Evan gets lots of cards! :<)

Barbara Diane