Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pop up cards

Hello,

I made two more of this pop up cards.  This is my second card. 

 Here is the inside of the card.  I wasn't  really happy with the result.  Some how it looks like something is missing.
 
 So I made another one.  This one I rotated the way I opened the card.  It is opened from the bottom up.  I used shimmery card stock and just stamped the Fifth Avenue floral using StazOn ink for both the butterflies and the rose. I stamped the roses three times and cut them out for the pop up look.  I used lots of dimensional.  I used clear Velcro to hole the card close.
 
Here is the inside for my second card.
 
I hope you've enjoyed today post.  Have a wonderful day.

Hugs,
Helen

4 comments:

Patty O'Malley said...

OK Helen. You keep making it more difficult to choose!

Karen W said...

Oh Wow, all of the past few posts are just gorgeous and I think maybe you sent me a link to get a template for this popup card and I think I accidently deleted it when I was cleaning up my computer, can I ask to please have it sent again and I promise I will tuck it in a folder for safe keeping, I love those cards!! jkwallace@mchsi.com

Anonymous said...

I would really like to have the template for this card could you send it to me as well? I really loved your cards using this template.
Thank you

Anonymous said...

I too would love the template to this card...I love it and really would love to make it.