Saturday, October 3, 2009

Double gift box holder

Hello,
Today I'd like to share this double gift cards holder. I made one similar to this one using the matchbox. You can check it out here. Then friends at the hospital, hi Pat and Mary Joe, wanted only two boxes on the inside and she also wanted to fit the gift card. So I made this. Except she never saw this box. Joan got this box. It's her favorite colors. Now I'll have to make another one or maybe two.


Thank you for stopping by again. Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Rae said...

Helen I need to get off your site or I will be here for a while- I have seen so many cute projects. But I had to tell you before I left just how cute this box is. I wonder would it be large enough for a set of small notecards if you make it into one box instead of two? Cute, cute, cute!