Thursday, August 6, 2009

Shadow box card

Good morning,

Today I like to share this shadow box card. The paper that I used is the retired Urban oasis designer paper.

My shadow box card is a little bigger than others shadow box. I had some 6 x 6 DSP samplers. So instead of cut it off, I decided to use it up. My finished card measured 4 1/4 x 5.





After finished the card I realized that I didn't have any pace for the writing and I didn't want to write the message on the back so I made a small envelop to fit the back of the card. This way I can write the message on a tag and place it in the envelop.


Materials to make shadow box card:

2 - 4 1/4 x 6 score at 1/2", 1" on both end and on both pieces. Cut any shape for the front of the card and decorate any way your like. Glue the two pieces together and you are done.

No comments: